Precise Medical Case Analysis for Winning Litigation
Accurate knowledge and analysis of the facts are the key components to winning a medical malpractice, personal injury, or workers’ compensation case.
When it comes to organizing medical records, deciphering medical terminology, and understanding medical and surgical procedures so that you can use the truth to your advantage, the process can be overwhelming and time-consuming.
We understand that is a challenge for a non-medical person to put all the pieces together. Missing a critical detail could be the main factor that leaves your client stranded.
But, it doesn’t have to be that way.
With the right team on your side, you can spend more time preparing and building the strongest possible defense for your client while we do what we do best; uncover the truth and get you the facts!
Winning Experience Makes All the Difference
Any consulting firm can obtain medical records and gather information, but when it comes to getting the evidence you need to present a winning argument, you don’t want to leave anything chance.
You need a team that has the knowledge and expertise to go the distance.
When you need assistance understanding the medical background to build your case or you need a seasoned nurse who can take the stand and articulate every detail in a careful and thoughtful manner, we are here to help.
We have a comprehensive knowledge of the EMR (Electronic Medical Records) which enables us to interpret audit trials, identify missing records, and piece together a hybrid chart. This expertise will give you the ammunition you need to present a winning case.
With 30 plus years of professional nursing experience, a critical thinking approach to problem solving, and excellent writing skills, you will get everything you need to help you defend your clients and get them the justice they deserve.
Our objective is to help you achieve the best possible outcome for your clients.
- Assist in obtaining medical records and identifying anything that is missing
- Identify standards of care, causation and damage issues and help determine the merits of a case
- Screen for medical record tampering
- Prepare chronologies of medical events and correlates them to the allegations
- Conduct exhaustive research and summarize medical literature
- Educate you on any medical facts related to your case
- Organize medical records and other medical related litigation materials
- Conducts client interviews
- Integrate nursing knowledge with the challenge of criminal and civil litigation
- Prepare witness and exhibit lists
- Collaborate with you in preparing interrogatories, deposition and trial outlines
- Locate expert witnesses
- Assist in developing queries for direct and cross examination situations
We Will Do All the Work So You Don’t Have To!
Let us show you the most efficient way for you to get the medical facts you need to protect your client.
Give us a call today for a no-cost consultation.